Support Lake Braddock Athletics!
Fall Sports Program
We are currently seeking sponsors and advertisers for the 2015-16 school year. If you are interested in being a sponsor or placing an ad in the Fall Sports Program, please visit the Sponsorship/Advertising page.
1. Present your student ID or identify yourself as a student or parent.
2. Receive 10% off your total check! (Excludes delivery orders)
3. We send 10% back to your school!
That means every time you make an in-store or online purchase, you’ll save 10% off your check. In addition, at the end of each month we will send a check to your school in the amount of 10% of all 10/10 club proceeds for that month, to be applied to their Athletic Booster Club or Student/Athlete programs!
VALID ONLY AT PAISANO’S OF BURKE, VA
5765 Burke Centre Parkway, Ste E, Burke, VA 22015
(703) 250-1200 | www.PizzaPaisanos.com
The Lake Braddock Athletic Boosters Club is a nonprofit organization formed with the goal of promoting, supporting, and creating interest in the Lake Braddock High School’s athletic program among students, parents, faculty, colleges, and the community-at-large.
The fundraising activities of the Boosters Club have resulted in annual contributions to the school's athletic program. In meeting the goal parent volunteers operate the concession stands at home events, conduct sales of spirit wear, support Boosters Club membership drives, host seasonal sports banquets, and sponsor a golf tournament and other sports-related activities. They also support summer camps and various clinics that teams host throughout the year.
Every year, the Boosters Club provides financial support for college scholarships to assist LB student athletes. Booster Club donations have allowed the LB Athletic Department to:
- Outfit our teams with high-quality uniforms and other items
- Purchase equipment and other materials needed to develop our athletes
- Contract for field maintenance and field and equipment improvements
- Provide travel assistance for teams as they compete at the state and national levels
- Support the Athletic Director in providing a quality athletic program
Purchase a Stadium Brick